Thursday, June 28, 2012

Potty Mouth

I know that I'm going to sadly forget too many conversations with the girls.  So here's one that just happened in our household:

Me:  Stinkus, come here!
Stinkus:  (from the bathroom) Just a minute, Mom!  I gotta pee!
Me:  Ok.
Stinkus:  Atch-a-wee I gotta poop!
Me:  Ok, let me know when you're done and I'll come help (I'll spare you the details but based on experience, this one doesn't quite have wiping down yet.)
Stinkus:  Tanks, Mom, for giving me my pie-uh-see!
(HAHAHAHA!  A girl's gotta have her privacy!) 
Me:  No problem, Stinkus.
Stinkus:  Cuz my poop gonna stink bad!
Me: Ok, Stinkus. . .
Stinkus:  And it gonna be a-WOT of poop, Big Mama!  (Yes, she's started calling me Big Mama.)

And yes, I just blogged about pooping.  In this world, there really is NO pie-uh-see.  :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment