Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All Aboard!

OK, here I am. . . jumping on the blogging bandwagon I always swore I wouldn't. Never say never, right? After all, I do have the ridiculous Facebook profile I always scoffed at (which I LOVE by the way. . . in fact, I may have a bit of an addiction, but that's a whole other blog. . .) I'm not sure my life is fascinating enough for a blog. I know a lot of people blog to document their travels, or a pregnancy, or some other new adventure in their life. Hmmmm. I can write about work. Living in the Midwest. My two kids, husband, and our dog. Yeah, I'm pretty much as "normal" as you can get. Is that exciting enough for a blog? And then again, why not? Everyone else is doing it. I'll just settle in on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride. Even if it doesn't take me out of the state. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment