Monday, July 22, 2013

Twelve Years

Somehow the boy I started dating in 1997 has become my husband of twelve years.

May 1997: Not sure what's worse, the hair or the couch
 Sassy: "I have no words." Ha!
1998. Sassy: "You're wearing old lady lipstick and Daddy looks
like he's in a bowling tournament."
2000: Engagement pic with cheesy, awkward hand placement
2001: Wedding
Honeymoon in Key West
2005: Family pics and Sassy in the oven! (Sassy:"Why are
your lips blue?" Apparently I've made some bad lipstick choices...)
2008: Friend's wedding in FL
2011: Returning to FL for our 10 year anniversary.  This shirt looks familiar. . .
I could go on and on about how much my love for this guy has grown over the years (like my fashion sense!) But instead, I wanted to share a fortune that I carry around in my wallet:


I couldn't have said it better myself.

2013: 12th anniversary
                   


2 comments:

  1. Aw! How adorable! And Sassy's comments = priceless! Ba ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...and your hair. BAHAHA! Ryan had some good hair going on too. :) Funny stuff. I think you both get more beautiful with age (Is it okay to call Ryan beautiful?). :)

    ReplyDelete